Starbucks Card eGift FAQs
- What is a Starbucks Card eGift?
Starbucks Card eGift is equivalent to an online purchase of a Starbucks Card with pre-paid value and sent to your loved ones via the Starbucks Singapore App for iPhone.
- How do I send a Starbucks Card eGift to my friends or family?
Purchase of the Starbucks Card eGift is currently only available via the Starbucks Singapore App for iPhone. You may download the App for Free from the App Store.
- Can I download the Starbucks Singapore App for iPhone using iOS3 or iOS4?
Please be informed that our Starbucks Singapore App for iPhone is only valid for iOS5 and above. Customers are using iOS 3 or 4 will not be able to download our App.
- How will my friends or family receive the Starbucks Card eGift from me?
Upon successful transaction of your Starbucks Card eGift purchase via our iPhone App, we will send an email notification to your family or friends about this eGift sent by you. They will need to follow the instructions in the email and redeem for this pre-paid value of the Starbucks Card eGift from any participating Starbucks Stores.
- How do I redeem for the Starbucks Card eGift at the participating Starbucks stores?
You may present the Starbucks Card eGift email sent to your email address as a hardcopy or on your smart phone for redemption of your eGift. Please ensure that you have 3G/internet connection and email access if you’re presenting the email on your smart phone for the eGift redemption.
- Does the Starbucks Card eGift expire?
Recipients of the Starbucks Card eGift are given a grace period of 30 days for redemption from the date of the eGift purchase. Failing which, the eGift will be considered expired and no refund will be entertained or reimbursed to the sender of this Starbucks Card eGift.
- If I have an existing Starbucks Card and my friend sent me a Starbucks Card eGift, can I redeem for the pre-paid value of this eGift onto my existing Starbucks Card instead of getting a new Starbucks Card?
Yes, you may do so provided you inform and pass your functional, existing Starbucks Card to our cashier at the store before redemption.
- What happens if I change my mind and wish to do a refund of my Starbucks Card eGift purchase?
- What happens if I input a wrong email address for my friend for the Starbucks Card eGift purchase?
Please email email@example.com for assistance immediately.
- What happens if I did not receive the email notification from Starbucks stating that my Starbucks Card eGift purchase has been sent to my friend?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance immediately.
- When will my friend receive the Starbucks Card eGift email notification for redemption?
We will send the email notification to your friend within the same day that the Starbucks Card eGift is purchased.
- What happens if my friend didnâ€™t receive the Starbucks Card eGift email notification for redemption from Starbucks?
Please email email@example.com for assistance.
- What happens if my friend accidentally deleted the Starbucks Card eGift email notification before redeeming it?
Please inform your friend to check his/her Trash/Deleted mail box folder and retrieve the email. If he/she is unable to do so, please ask him/her to email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Can I extend the validity period of my Starbucks Card eGift for redemption?
Please be informed that No Extensions are allowed.
- Can I buy a Starbucks Card eGift for my friend if I am overseas?
We regret to inform that the Starbucks Singapore App for iPhone is only available for use in Singapore.
- Terms and conditions
- The Starbucks Card eGift is only valid for redemption up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Strictly No extensions of validity period will be allowed.
- Redemption of the Starbucks Card eGift is strictly via a smart phone with 3G/internet connection and email access at any Starbucks store (except our stores at Changi Airport).
- Redemption of the Starbucks Card eGift is possible with a hardcopy print out of the original Starbucks Card eGift email sent by Starbucks to your email address or by presenting the original email on your smart phone with 3G/internet connection and email access at any Starbucks store in Singapore, except our stores at Changi Airport, other than Terminal 1 (Arrival Hall).
- Sender of the Starbucks Card eGift is responsible for the correct entry of a valid email address for the recipient of the eGift as well as senderâ€™s own email address before purchase of the Starbucks Card eGift.
- Starbucks Coffee Singapore will not be liable for any wrong recipientâ€™s email address provided by the sender for the purchase of the Starbucks Card eGift, resulting in non-receipt of the Starbucks Card eGift email notification for redemption to the recipient or for the redemption of the Starbucks Card eGift by a wrong recipient if the email notification was sent to a wrong recipientâ€™s email address.
- There will be No Refund of the Starbucks Card eGift purchased if the eGift has been redeemed by a wrong recipient in the event that the Starbucks Card eGift email notification for redemption was sent to the wrong recipientâ€™s email address provided by the sender.
- Starbucks Coffee Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Starbucks Card eGift purchase and/or redemption without prior notice.
If we havenâ€™t answered any of your questions, please connect with us via e-mail at email@example.com or call our local toll-free hotline at 65137500 from Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm, excluding Public Holidays.
Starbucks Card FAQs
- What is the Starbucks Card?
The Singapore Starbucks Card is a stored value Card as well as a membership Card that offers you greater rewards and convenience when making your purchase at participating Starbucks stores in Singapore. It also makes a perfect gift for any occasion.
- What are the benefits of the Starbucks Card?
My Starbucks Rewards â€“ Start enjoying these rewards from your very first use:
Terms and Conditions
*All complimentary items are valid for three months upon issuance except Complimentary Birthday Cake reward which is only valid during your birthday month.
+Registration benefits are only credited to the first Card registered per member. Multiple Cards registered to the same member account are not eligible for the complimentary beverage and birthday cake, however, the balance is still protected on each Card.
Your Starbucks Card is re-loadable
Reloads can be done at any participating Starbucks store in Singapore, except our stores at Changi Airport. Only denominations of S$10 are accepted and only a maximum amount of S$300 is permitted on the Card at any one time.
- How do I purchase a Starbucks Card?
You can purchase your Starbucks Card at any Starbucks store in Singapore, except our stores at Changi Airport. The minimum amount to load is S$10 and maximum amount is S$300.
- Why did Starbucks introduce the Singapore Starbucks Card?
Itâ€™s just our way of saying thanks for being a loyal Starbucks customer! If we can enhance your Starbucks experience with the convenience and benefits of using the Starbucks Card, then weâ€™re doing our job right.
- Which are the participating Starbucks stores in Singapore?
All Starbucks stores in Singapore are participating in the Starbucks Card program, with the exception of our stores located at Changi Airport.
- How do I use the Starbucks Card?
You can use your #Starbucks Card to purchase any item at all participating Starbucks stores in Singapore.
#The value in your Starbucks Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Why should I register my Starbucks Card?
Registration of your Card helps protect the balance on it and you will also enjoy exclusive member rewards upon registration. If you have lost or damaged your Card, you may also log on to our Card website to deactivate your Card while protecting its balance or simply transfer the balance of the lost Card to another Card, within your own member account.
- How do I register my Starbucks Card?
Itâ€™s easy to register! Just log on to our Card website and get started (simply click on the â€śCardâ€ť tab in the tool bar above to get to our Card website). Youâ€™ll need your Card with you and simply follow the instructions to get your Card registered. Alternatively, you may see below for a step-by-step guide to register for your Starbucks Card.
- How can I find out the balance amount on my Starbucks Card?
You can check your Card balance at any participating Starbucks store or by logging onto your member account at www.starbucks.com.sg. In addition, all Starbucks Card transaction receipts will include your remaining Card balance.
You may also contact the Starbucks Card customer call centre, during office hours, using the local toll-free number 1800-782-7282 to obtain a balance on your Starbucks Card or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there an expiry date for my Starbucks Card?
The expiry date is 3 years from your last transaction on your Card. As long as you keep using your Card, the expiry date keeps rolling.
- How do I check my rewards?
You may inquire about your rewards from any of our participating stores or from your member account online.
- Will I be able to view my in-store transactions on-line?
Yes, you will be able to view the last 20 transactions within the last 90 days, for purchases made using your Starbucks Card.
- What should I do if my Starbucks Card is lost or stolen?
If your Card is registered, you will need to log on to your member account online, click on â€śReport Loss of Cardâ€ť to report the loss and deactivate your Card immediately, to protect the balance on it. A replacement Card will then be mailed to your registered address for you to transfer the remaining balance on your lost Card to the new replacement Card via our Card website. If you have multiple Cards in your account, you may also transfer the balance on your lost Card to another existing Card.
- Can I reuse my Starbucks Card?
Definitely! Your Starbucks Cards is re-loadable and re-useable. You may reload your Starbucks Card with additional cash value at any of our participating stores in Singapore.
- Can I purchase a Starbucks Card in Singapore and use it in another country?
The Starbucks Card in Singapore is a locally issued and managed Card and it can only be used in Singapore. We are unable to perform any transactions, including reloading, on another countryâ€™s Starbucks Cards.
- Can I transfer the balance from my existing Starbucks Card to another Starbucks Card?
Transfer of all Card balances, including the rewards earned on the Card, is only permitted to registered Cards within the same member account.
- Can I make partial payment with my Starbucks Card?
Yes, you can split payment on a transaction using your Starbucks Card and any other form of payment that is accepted at our participating stores.
- Can I pay using multiple Starbucks Cards for one transaction?
Yes, payment for a transaction can be made with more than one Starbucks Card.
- Can I return a Starbucks Card for a refund that I have purchased previously?
Refunds can only be done personally at the Starbucks head office. The original receipt upon purchase of the Card needs to be produced together with the Card for a refund to be processed.
- Can I update my personal particulars on my Starbucks Card?
Yes, you can view or update your personal particulars by logging onto your member account online.
- How does Starbucks protect my privacy after I register my Starbucks Card?
- Can I redeem for the Starbucks Card eGift which my friend purchased for me from another countryâ€™s Starbucks store, in Singapore?
All Starbucks Card eGift has to be purchased and redeemed for use in Singapore only. We do not allow any other countryâ€™s eGift purchased to be redeemed in Singapore and we do not accept another countryâ€™s Starbucks Card for use in Singapore as well.
If we havenâ€™t answered any of your questions, please connect with us via e-mail at email@example.com or call our local toll-free hotline at 1800-782-7282 from Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm, excluding Public Holidays.