**UpcyclingWithStarbucks: Coffee Bag Pouch **
A simple and quick idea to turn your whole bean coffee bags into a daily essential pouch.
- Whole bean coffee bag (washed)
- Pen or marker
- Glue gun
- Zipper (can be found at craft stores)
- Remove the fastener from the coffee bag.
- Cut through the length of the coffee bag and open it up.
- Using the zipper as a guide, mark out the points where it starts and ends.
- Cut a strip of 0.5cm through the length of the zipper, and repeat for ht eother side.
- Glue the edges of your cut ends to each side of the zipper.
- Fold the excess parts of the pouch in and glue them together.
- Fold the edges of your pouch in and glue them together.
- And your pouch is done!
Find out more about our green initiatives here.