**UpcyclingWithStarbucks: Coiled Coaster **
Give your used paper bags a new lease of life! Upcycle your used paper bags to create coiled coasters to pair along with your daily cup of coffee.
- 3 - 4 used paper bags
- Craft glue or a glue gun
- Cut off the paper handles of the paper bags.You should have 6 - 8 handles.
- Bend a portion of the top and stick it down with a glue gun, then coil it slowly.
- Apply glue along the outer parts of the handle, and continue coiling with the rest of the paper handles.
- Repeat under you reach your desired coaster size.
- And your coaster is done!
Find out more about our green initiatives here.