**UpcyclingWithStarbucks: Upcycling Three Ways **
Get creative with your cup sleeve from your delivery order to create a bookmark, hairclip or creative stationery!
- Used cup sleeve
- A glue gun
- Draw a rectangle of 1.5cm x 5cm on the cup sleeve and cut it out.
- Cut a round piece around the Starbucks logo.
- Glue the round piece on the top part of the rectangular piece.
- And your bookmark is done!
- To create an accessory, glue a hairclip to the back of your bookmark.
- To create handy stationery, glue a paperclip (or other clips you have) to the back of your bookmark.
Find out more about our green initiatives here.