UpcyclingWithStarbucks: Paper Bag Notebook
Upcycle your used paper bags to create notebooks to jot down little notes to yourself.
- Used paper bag and handles
- Scrap paper
- Hole puncher
- Slit the folded sides of the paper bag with a penknife.
- Open up the paper bag.
- Cut the front and back of the book covers according to your desired size and repeat for the other side.
- You should have two cut outs that will be the book covers.
- Mark out the points with a marker where you want the book to be bonded.
- Line up the two book covers.
- With a hole puncher, punch out holes where you marked them.
- Line up the scrap paper with the book covers.
- Using the book covers as a marker, punch holes in the scrap paper for the inner pages.
- Once all the holes have been punched, arrange the scrap paper with the book covers, and string your handles through the hole and tie them together.
- And your book is done!
Find out more about our green initiatives here.