When coffee meets pancakes, good things happen.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 sachet of your favorite Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew Coffee
- Chocolate drizzle and chocolate chips (optional)
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine buttermilk, egg, melted butter, vanilla extract and Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew.
- Add your wet mixture to your dry mixture and mix well.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and scoop a ladle-full of mixture onto the pan.
- Wait for it to bubble before flipping it over.
- Repeat until you've used up all your batter.
- Top with as much chocolate drizzle and chocolate chips as you want.
Find out more about our At Home Coffee and Teas available in stores here.