Cold Brew Youthberry Tea
Take your tea time to a whole new level with our tealicious recipes. Stay tuned for more recipes coming your way.
- 2 sachets of Starbucks Youthberry White Tea
- 3 Strawberries
- 6 Blueberries
- 1 Mason Jar
- Lemon-flavored tonic water (or any flavor you fancy)
- Mint Leaves (optional)
- Place tea bags in a clear mug or mason jar.
- Fill cup with room temperature water.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from fridge, discard tea bag.
- Serve with sliced berries.
- For that added flavour kick, add a sprig of mint or a dash of honey.
Get ready to par-tea!
Find out more about the Teavana full-leaf teas available in stores here.