Recipe: Gula Melaka Coffee Jelly
Coffee. Jelly. Gula Melaka. YUM!
- 4 cups of brewed Starbucks® coffee
- 1 cup of chopped gula melaka
- 1 packet of agar agar powder
- 2 cups of milk of choice (we used oat milk!)
- More brewed coffee (optional)
- Pour 4 cups of brewed coffee into a saucepan.
- Add 1 cup of chopped gula melaka to the saucepan.
- Place saucepan on heat and stir until the gula melaka has completely melted.
- Add 1 packet of agar agar powder the saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Take the saucepan off heat and pour the mixture into a square metal tin.
- Place the tin into the fridge and leave it to set.
- Once set, cut the jelly into cups and place them into glasses.
- Pour your milk of choice into the glasses and add coffee as desired.
Find out more about our At Home Coffee and Teas available in stores here.