Iced Coffee Tea
Take your tea time to a whole new level with our tealicious recipes. Stay tuned for more recipes coming your way.
- 1 sachet of Starbucks Earl Grey tea
- 1 packet of Starbucks VIA™ Ready Brew Colombia
- ½ cup of milk
- Ice Tray
- Condensed milk (Optional)
- Steep Earl Grey in hot water for 5 mins.
- Mix Colombia with 180ml of hot water.
- Pour both into ice tray (fill half the ice tray with Earl Grey and half with Colombia).
- Leave to cool.
- Once cool, freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Add 6 ice cubes (3 of each) to cup.
- Finish with a splash of milk.
- For that added flavour kick, add a drizzle of condensed milk to your drink.
Get ready to par-tea!
Find out more about the Teavana full-leaf teas available in stores here.