Refreshing Iced Lemon Green Tea Recipe
Take your tea time to a whole new level with our tealicious recipes. Stay tuned for more recipes coming your way.
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 lemon, slice one
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 sachets of Emperor’s Cloud & Mist
- 3 fresh mint leaves (peppermint works too)
- Ice Cubes
- Squeeze half a lemon into a shallow dish.
- Dip rim of cup into the lemon juice.
- Place sugar into a shallow dish.
- Dip the rim of the cup into sugar, coating the rim.
- Place lemon and lime slices into the cup.
- Steep tea for 3-5 mins in a pitcher.
- Fill the cup with ice cubes, tea and finish with mint.
Get ready to par-tea!
Find out more about the Teavana full-leaf teas available in stores here.