Recipe: Spiced Mocha Earl Grey
Your chocolatey and spicy upgrade to your favorite tea.
- 1 packet of TEAVANA Earl Grey Tea
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Milk of your choice
- Brew a pot of TEAVANA Earl Grey Tea and steep for 5 minutes.
- Fill up half a glass with the brewed tea.
- Add the cocoa powder, sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Stir well.
- Pour a milk of your choice and add ice if you prefer.
Find out more about our At Home Coffee and Teas available in stores here.